The Nokia Lumia 730 mobile phone is as popular today as the Nokia Lumia 1020 and the Nokia Lumia 520 was when they had been released. The Lumia 730 was released in late 2014 and is still a very popular mobile phone today. The look is what we now know as the standard Nokia look and sleek design which Nokia has been pushing for more than 3 years.
The phone is light being 130 g (4.59 oz) in weight and the size fits handy into your pocket and hand being only 134.7 x 68.5 x 8.7 mm, 80.3 cc (5.30 x 2.70 x 0.34 in) in size. Note that this phone is has a Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by) and comes with an OLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors as standard with a pixel density of 720 x 1280 pixels (~316 ppi pixel density). The phone is multitouch like most mobile phones today and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The Nokia Lumia 730 runs on Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset and a Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7. Note that this is not the upgraded Snapdragon 410 chipset. The phone also uses the Adreno 305 GPU.
The mobile phone comes with a card slot for a microSD with up to 128 GB of storage space and comes with large storage space and RAM being 8 GB with 1 GB RAM. The phone comes with a 6.7 MP (6.1 MP effective), 2848 x 2144 pixels camera from Carl Zeiss optics. The camera also comes with autofocus as well as an LED flash. The video quality is good on the phone with a frame rate of 1080p@30fps with stereo sound recording abilities. The secondary camera on the phone is also very good as most manufacturers tend to use a standard low quality VGA camera, Nokia instead has used a 5MP with 1080 pixels.
The connectivity on the phone is with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA and hotspot support. There is also Bluetooth as standard being Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE/ apt-X after WP8 Denim update and also come with A-GPS, GLONASS and Beidou. There is also a microUSB v2.0 and an FM radio which Nokia has tended to leave out of its phones over the past few years.
|2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2|
|3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|Speed: HSPA 21.1/5.76 Mbps|
There are also a couple of sensors which you tend to find in mid-range phones such as an accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor as well as a compass. With a Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery as well as a 600 hour standard by time and 22 hour talk time makes for an overall great mobile phone.
Incoming search terms:
- Vodafone net setting for Lumia 730
- instrucation for use nokia lumia 730 mobile phone
- https://www manual-owner com/nokia-lumia-730-dual-sim-manual html
- how to use dual sim in Lumia 730
- how to set sim 2 for nokia lumia 730
- how to set both sim active in lumia 730
- grp=SET&rcId=18&msisdn=+919087467178&dev=Nokia 635
- grp=SET&rcId=15&msisdn=+917536084394&dev=Nokia 730DS
- grp=SET&rcId=14&msisdn=+917562050970&dev=Microsoft 535DS
- grp=SET&rcId=11&msisdn=+917776094479&dev=Nokia 730DS
- grp=Default&rcId=9&msisdn=+919656566705&dev=Nokia 730DS
- Customer service number in nepal to activate Nokia lumia 730
- customer service numbe in nepal to activate lumia 730
- Circuit Court Nokia 730