The Nokia 215 is a new phone which has been released by Nokia in January 2015. It is a very basic phone to enter the market however users have stated that the camera is very good considering the price of the phone. The Nokia 215 user manual has been added below so you can see for yourself what a good buy it really is.
The phone comes with only 2G connectivity and has GPRS but no EDGE. The phone is small coming in at 116 x 50 x 12.9 mm (4.57 x 1.97 x 0.51 in) and is also very light. Much like other phones in their Nokia low end range it comes with a TFT, 256K colors screen with reasonable resolution at 240 x 320 pixels (~166 ppi pixel density).
The phone offers 1000 entries into its phone-book and comes with 8 MB RAM in internal memory. There is only a primary camera running in VGA at 640 x 480 pixels which is very good however the video is very basic at 240p@15fps. Considering the cost of the phone you could not expect anything more from Nokia.
There is the usual which you would expect from the basic Nokia range such as Vibration, MP3 ringtones for sound as well as. There is no GPS however it does come with Bluetooth v3.0, Stereo FM radio as well as microUSB v2.0 ability.
With a standard by time of more than 600 hours and talk time of more than 20 hours the Nokia 215 offers plenty in a very basic package. See the user manual for more details on this mobile-phone.
Nokia 215 Manual
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 215 manual
- nokia 215 network 02 symbols on phone
- sonica mobile 215 how to turn on
- what sim card do you need for a nokia 215
- nokia 215 user manual
- How to mannually instal nokia 215setting airtel
- nokia 215 troubleshooting
- Buku manual nokia 215
- how to create acces point in nokia 215
- How set nokia 215 at low data charge
- GPS NOKIA 215
- Google maps for nokia 215
- Good setting type to nokia 215
- FM Radio setting on mobile phone info in urdu model nokia215
- why hasnt my nokia 215 mobile got voicemail
- Details about and customer guide of nokia 215