Download the Nokia 215 manual here. The Nokia 215 is a new phone which has been released by Nokia in January 2015. It is a very basic phone to enter the market. However users have stated that the camera is very good considering the price of the phone. The Nokia 215 user manual has been added below so you can see for yourself what a good buy it really is.
Table of Contents
Nokia 215 Manual
The phone comes with only 2G connectivity and has GPRS but no EDGE. The phone is small coming in at 116 x 50 x 12.9 mm (4.57 x 1.97 x 0.51 in) and is also very light. Much like other phones in their Nokia low end range. It comes with a TFT, 256K colors screen with reasonable resolution at 240 x 320 pixels (~166 ppi pixel density). Likewise see also the Nokia 225 Dual SIM Manual.
The phone offers 1000 entries into its phone-book and comes with 8 MB RAM in internal memory. There is only a primary camera running in VGA at 640 x 480 pixels which is very good however the video is very basic at 240p@15fps. Considering the cost of the phone you could not expect anything more from Nokia.
There is the usual which you would expect from the basic Nokia range such as Vibration, MP3 ringtones for sound as well as. There is no GPS however it does come with Bluetooth v3.0, Stereo FM radio as well as microUSB v2.0 ability. Likewise also see the Nokia 215 Dual SIM Manual on here.
Changing the Wallpaper
Firstly, you can personalize your phone by changing the background of your home screen. Here’s how:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Display settings > Wallpaper.
- Choose a wallpaper you like.
Setting the Ringtone Next, you can set a unique ringtone for your phone. Follow these steps:
- Navigate to Menu > Settings > Tones.
- Pick the Ringtone you prefer.
Using Predictive Text To make typing faster, your phone can predict what you’re about to write. This feature might not be available in all languages. Here’s how to use it:
- Click on Options > Dictionary and choose the language.
- Start typing a word. When the correct word appears, press 0.
Changing a Word If you need to change a word, just press * repeatedly until the word you want appears.
Adding a New Word to the Dictionary In case the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, you can add it. Write the word, press * repeatedly to skip all unwanted words, select Spell, and type the word.
Switching Between Predictive and Traditional Text You can switch between predictive and traditional text by pressing # repeatedly.
Turning Off Predictive Text If you want to turn off predictive text, go to Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Saving a Name and Phone Number
You can save and organize your friends’ phone numbers. Here’s how:
- Go to Menu > Contacts > Options > Add new contact.
- Type the name and the number.
- Click Save.
Likewise also see the Nokia Lumia 822 User Manual on here.
Setting an Alarm
You can also use your phone as an alarm clock. Here’s how:
- Go to Menu > Alarm clock.
- Choose an alarm and select Edit > Change.
- Set the hour and minutes.
- Click OK > Save.
Adding a Calendar Reminder
If you need to remember an event, you can add it to your calendar. Here’s how:
- Go to Menu > Calendar.
- Choose a date and select Options > Add event.
- Type in a name for the event.
- Set the time.
- Click Save.
Deleting a Calendar Entry
To delete a calendar entry, go to the date of the entry, view the event you want to delete, and select Options > Delete.
Changing the Time and Date
You can manually set your phone clock. Here’s how:
- Go to Menu > Settings > Date and time.
- Turn Auto-update time to Off.
- Set the time and date.
Copying Content Between Your Phone and Computer
Lastly, you can copy photos, videos, music, and other content between your phone and computer. Here’s how:
- Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a USB cable.
- Choose Mass storage.
- On your computer, open a file manager and browse to your phone.
- Drag and drop items between your phone and computer.
Remember, to copy content from the phone memory, you need to have a memory card inserted in your phone.
Removing Private Content from Your Phone
If you get a new phone or want to recycle your old one, you can remove your personal information and content. Be aware of whether you’re removing content from the phone memory or the SIM card. Here’s how:
- To delete all your messages, go to Menu > Messaging > Options > Delete more > Options > Choose all.
- To delete all your contacts, go to Menu > Contacts > Options > Delete contacts > Options > Choose all.
- To delete your call info, go to Menu > Call log > Clear call log > All calls.
- Make sure all your personal content has been removed. Note that content and info stored on the memory card is not removed.
Restoring Original Settings and Removing All Content To reset your phone to its original settings and remove all your data, type in *#7370# on the home screen. This will erase everything on your phone. Be careful with this step as it cannot be undone. Likewise also see the Nokia Asha 203 Manual on here.
With a standard by time of more than 600 hours and talk time or more than 20 hours. The Nokia 215 offers plenty in a very basic package. See the user manual for more details on this mobile-phone. Likewise also see the Nokia 105 Predictive Text on here.
Nokia 215 Manual