The predictive text settings for the Nokia 105 has been added below. It is very easy to setup the predictive settings and also turn off the settings on the phone. Always ensure that the phone has been fully charged before you start to change settings on a mobile phone.
If these settings do not change you mobile phone then check the user manual for the Nokia 105 mobile phone. These are the most common settings for the Nokia 105 mobile phone and this is mainly due to the fact that the Nokia 105 has held its value and still very huge on the mobile phone market.
Nokia 105 Predictive Text
Select Options > Dictionary and the language.
Start writing a word. When the word you want is shown, press 0.
To change a word Press * repeatedly until the word you want is shown.
Add a new word to the dictionary
If the word you want isn’t in the dictionary, write the word, select Spell, and type in the word.
Switch between predictive and traditional text Press # repeatedly
Switch predictive text off
Select Options > Dictionary > Dictionary off.
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia 105 Settings
- texting on nokia 105
- nokia 105 how to switch off data
- nokia 105 predictive text
- how to increase font size in nokia 105
- nokia 105 t9
- lost preemptive text on nokia
- predictive text nokia 150
- nokia 105 font size setting
- how to activate airtel sim new nokia 105 mobe
- how me how to get predictive texting on my nokia 105
- how do i change writing options on nokia 105
- font size nokia 105
- what number do you press for predictive text on nokia
- can we cbange font size in nokia 150
- do phones listen to you for predictive text