You will note that the Nokia Asha 200 does not come with WiFi. The WLan option was not built into the mobile phone. You would have to look at buying a different telephone as WiFi was not a major selling point when the phone came to market in 2011.
You can find the user manual located on this website here. The mobile phone does have WAP however there is no WiFi built into the phone. You will have to use the GSM connection even though it is more expensive than free Wifi.
You can however find other features on the mobile phone explained as follows:
Search this website for more information on Nokia settings and other related information, guidance as well as assistance.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 200 internet settings
- nokia asha 201 wifi
- nokia asha 200 wifi settings
- does nokia asha 200 support wifi
- nokia 200 wifi settings
- nokia asha 200 wifi
- nokia asha 201 wifi connection
- download wifi app for nokia asha 200
- wifi nokia 200
- how to install wifi in nokia asha 200
- nokia 200 internet
- Secure connection error on nokia asha 200
- nokia 200 internet software
- nokia 200 apakah berwifi