The Asha range of mobile phone are made by Nokia and many tend to like like the IPhone design. The Asha 501 is only for a 2G network with 128MB of storage and 3.15 MP camera all running on the Nokia Asha software platform 1.0.
The Asha 501 comes with only 2G band coverage (GSM 900 / 1800 – RM-899850 / 1900 – RM-900) which limits it abilities. It comes with a dual Sim (GSM 900 / 1800 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 – RM-902). The screen still uses the TFT capacitive touchscreen with 256K colors. The phone runs on the Nokia Asha software platform 1.0, upgradable to v1.4 and comes with 128MB internal memory. The camera is a 3.15 Megapixel camera with 320p@15fps which is very slow and low quality. As stated above this is a basic mobile phone. Being low specs it has excellent standby time being up to 1152 hours and 17 hours of talk time.
Nokia Asha 501
Consider upgrading your mobile phone as WhatssApp will not work well on the phone in 2017. You can download the software from this website as it is listed below for download.
If the mobile phone does not connect then disconnect the phone. Restart your computer and restart the PC Suite software BEFORE connecting the mobile phone. Once the software is running and searching for the phone only then connect the mobile phone to the USB connector.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 501 setting
- nokia asha manual
- Manual smartphone Nokia asha 501
- Nokia Asha 501 user manuals
- nokia asha 501 user guide pdf
- Manual for 1016-501
- manual do nokia asha 501
- nokia 501 manual
- Setting of nokia asha 501
- ki vabe nokia501 source connection karbo
- how to use PDF of asha 501
- Www nokia asa 501 setup in device ovisigma Tags I develop websites and content for websites related to embassies from around the world See more pages and content about Thai embassies from around the world From Canada to Nepal all Thai embassies have been
- chatsapss svali nokia asha 501
- download manual of nokia 501 pdf/