The Nokia 105 is a very basic phone more for a student or as a first mobile phone for someone. Released in February 2013 is comes with only 2G ability, 8MB of storage space on the phone and no camera. Not for the user looking for all the features but just a very basic mobile phone. It is a good phone and it has been reported that due it its low power usage it battery talk time is excellent.
This mobile phone has no camera and a very small memory. The phone however gets very good reviews for it battery life as you only need to recharge it 2-3 times per month.
– Digital clock
– Expense manager
It comes with the basic services from a cheap and small mobile phone being the following being listed above. The phone does not cost much and if you are looking for a cheap phone for work or for a child then this is an excellent phone to have or as a first buy. In the looks department it is nice a sleek and looks good on a table or in your pocket. This is a more than worthy buy.
Incoming search terms:
- Nokia 105 manual
- nokia 105 languages available
- nokia 105 display settings
- how to set speed dial in nokia 105
- nokia 105 instructions
- nokia 105 troubleshooting
- nokia 105 tamil language
- nokia 105 menu
- nokia 105 user manual
- how to change language in nokia 105
- speed dial
- nokia 105 - ta 1010 - how to retrieve voicemail - vodaphone
- nokia 105 speed dial settings
- language change
- nokia 105 internet settings
- which is dial button on nokia 105