This is how to copy Nokia 105 contacts from SIM with an easy process. This will allow you to copy your data from the Nokia 105 to another device of the other way around. The Nokia contacts can be done by following the process below and it is easy to understand the process.
Copy Nokia 105 contacts from SIM
This is the process to make a backup of your Nokia 105 mobile phone. You will be able to transfer your contacts from one device to another. You will also note that there are two options.
- Press the Menu Button (the big button in the middle);
- Move the Cursor to Contacts and Press select (the bit button in the middle);
- Click on Copy and Press select;
- Click on “From phone to SIM card” then Press select;
- Then Click on All;
- Finally Click the select button;
- Press OK and the process will begin.
This is moving your contacts from the Nokia 105 mobile phone to its SIM card. Next is doing it the other way around.
SIM to Nokia 105
- Press the Menu button;
- Move the cursor to Contacts and Press select;
- Move to Copy and Press the select button;
- Move to “From SIM to phone” and Press the select button;
- Move to All and then Press select
- Now press OK
The process will now move your contacts from the SIM onto your mobile phone.