Can I set additional language on Nokia 225? The Nokia 225 normally has only 7 languages installed on the phone. This is normally done on a per country bases. If your phone was designated for sale in America then don’t expect to have Shona on the mobile phone. You could change this before however it is best done at a mobile store. This as the phone needs to have new firmware installed.
The firmware holds the language pack so if you wish to change your language which is not listed then you will need to have a firmware. This is normally installed for the region where you live. Before you could do this yourself with a Recovery Tool which is no longer available as Microsoft has shut down API access for the older Nokia phones.
Change Default Language
If you have the language listed on your phone then you can change the default language from English to something else. This is what is listed on your phone. Go to Settings then Profiles and see the language. Scroll down three one down click choose and check a language. so now you know how to answer the question – Can I set additional language on Nokia 225? See other options with the Nokia 225 on this website. There is also the Nokia 225 internet settings which you can look at.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 230 language settings
- Nokia 230 language download
- Polish language on nokia 230
- Download language for nokia 230
- Change lungedge of nokia 216 by code
- cgange langue in bokia 210
- Download language arabic Nokia 206
- download language at nokia phone
- Www NOKIA AMHARIC soft war com
- Download hebrew on my phone nokia 216
- Download hebrew languge on a 3g phone
- dowmlod hondi for nokia 22
- Double language input in Nokia216
- can i add new language to nokia phones
- arabic text on asha 200
- add sinhala to nokia c3