The Nokia 225 normally has only 7 languages installed on the phone. This is normally done on a per country bases. If your phone was designated for sale in America then don’t expect to have Shona on the mobile phone. You could change this before however it is best done at a mobile store as the phone needs to have new firmware installed.
The firmware holds the language pack so if you wish to change your language which is not listed then you will need to have a firmware installed for the region where you live. Before you could do this yourself with a Recovery Tool which is no longer available as Microsoft has shut down API access for the older Nokia phones.
Change Default Language
If you have the language listed on your phone then you can change the default language from English to something else which is listed on your phone. Go to Settings then Profiles and see the language. Scroll down three one down click choose and check a language.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 230 language settings
- Polish language on nokia 230
- how to add a new language in nokia 216
- How do I add another language to my java phone
- how can i install Amharic on nokia 225?
- Hindi lenguage install for nokia 225
- download Tamil language For nokia 230
- Download sinhala front to nokia 225 phone
- download nokia language
- Download language for nokia 230
- download language at nokia phone
- Download language arabic Nokia 206
- Www NOKIA AMHARIC soft war com
- can i add new language to nokia phones