Certain languages need their own keyboards as the lettering is different. You can do this by adding the keyboard type as explained below. Once the keyboard layout of the Nokia Asha 501 has been added you will then need to know how to switch the keyboard when needed. See the explanation below for more information on how to add a keyboard for your language and how to switch this when sending a message.
Keyboard & Language : Nokia Asha 501
Adding a keyboard
You can add the keyboard as follows on your Nokia 501 mobile phone
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards
Adding a language
You can add the language to your Asha 501 mobile phone.
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards and the language.
Note: If you wish to change language or keyboard then you will need to Swipe left or right on the space key.
Incoming search terms:
- how to set keyboard in nokia 501 to play pokemon silver
- nokia asha 501 language settings
- download keyboard nokia asha
- Download keyboard in Nokia asha 501
- download Assamese keyboard for Nokia Asha 501
- assamese language menuel java app
- assamese keyboard java app
- arabic keybord jar/
- Amharik keybord noaia c3
- amharic software for nokia mobile java app download
- amharic software for nokia
- amharic keyboard nokia asha
- Yazi Yazma program nokia asha 501 ucun
- Amharic for Nokia