Certain languages need their own keyboards as the lettering is different. You can do this by adding the keyboard type as explained below. Once the keyboard layout of the Nokia Asha 501 has been added you will then need to know how to switch the keyboard when needed. See the explanation below for more information on how to add a keyboard for your language and how to switch this when sending a message.
Keyboard & Language : Nokia Asha 501
Adding a keyboard
You can add the keyboard as follows on your Nokia 501 mobile phone
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards
Adding a language
You can add the language to your Asha 501 mobile phone.
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards and the language.
Note: If you wish to change language or keyboard then you will need to Swipe left or right on the space key.
Incoming search terms:
- amharic software for nokia
- Amharic keyboard for Nokia 501
- Keyboard untuk nokia asha
- nokia asha 501 language settings
- how to set keyboard in nokia 501 to play pokemon silver
- Free download Amharic Keybord for Nokia Asha 200
- AMAHARIK KIBORD NOKIA 501
- Aisi koi website jo nokia asha 501 main settings kar sake
- Amharic key board for nokia asha 311
- Amharic Key board for Nokia Asha 200
- amharic key board for java phones
- Amharic for Nokia
- Amharic app sms nokia 200 java
- Amharic app for Nokia
- amaharic kybored app nokia ashe
- amaharik npkia 501 downlod