Certain languages need their own keyboards as the lettering is different. You can do this by adding the keyboard type as explained below. Once the keyboard layout of the Nokia Asha 501 has been added you will then need to know how to switch the keyboard when needed. See the explanation below for more information on how to add a keyboard for your language and how to switch this when sending a message.
Keyboard & Language : Nokia Asha 501
Adding a keyboard
You can add the keyboard as follows on your Nokia 501 mobile phone
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards
Adding a language
You can add the language to your Asha 501 mobile phone.
Press > Writing settings > Add keyboards and the language.
Note: If you wish to change language or keyboard then you will need to Swipe left or right on the space key.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 501 language settings
- how to set keyboard in nokia 501 to play pokemon silver
- keyboard nokia asha 501 download
- keyboard khmer asha 501
- Kebord nokia 501
- How to change the language on opera mini asha 501
- how do you change nokia 501 from indian language
- Hindi language typing app download for nokia 210
- Hindi keyboard for nokia 206 download
- hindi keboard download on nokia asha 501
- Ganti keyboard asha 501
- Download Nokia asha 501 keyboard
- download keybord khmer asha 501
- Www setting java apos com for nokia 501