The Nokia 7 Plus has WiFi settings which are very easy to understand as well as setting the data roaming to on or off. You can also look at other settings such as basic settings, fingerprint ID and dual SIM settings as can be seen on this website. The WiFi settings and data roaming has been added below.
Nokia 7 Plus – WiFi Settings
- Tap Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi
- Ensure that Wi-Fi networking is switched to On
- Select your connection with the username and password
You can also check your data usage on the mobile phone. You will do it the following way:
- Tap Settings > Network & Internet > Data usage
Also you can stop all roaming by using the following settings on the Nokia 7 Plus:
- Tap Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile network
- Switch Roaming off
You can search this website for other settings which may be of interest to you.