When you have lot of content on your Nokia 520 the memory does run full. You will need to move content around. Most times the content is stored on the phone memory and not on the SD Card. You will need to move files from the phone memory to the SD Card.
If the memory is full and that is the error then first tap phone to check the details of your memory card then tap SD card. This will tell you if the memory is full and how full your SD Card is. You can connect your phone to your computer and use the browser on your computer to browse and transfer you content onto your computer if the card is full.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > phone storage.
Always try and remove things such as apps you don’t need. Video files normally take up the most space. This would be the first line of action. Also check to see where the phone saves all the content. You should let the camera store all your videos and photos onto the SD Card and not the phone memory.
Incoming search terms:
- how to clear nokia lumia 520 phone memory
- transfer photos from phone to computer
- nokia 520 status memory
- Nokia 202 asha themes downlod
- Nada gering for nokia302 install
- jawaware uc
- java normal theme nokia dawnload
- if the memory full then to update nokia lumia 520
- https://www manual-owner com/nokia-520-memory-full html
- how to move videos from phone to sd card on Lumia 520
- how to move files from phone storage to sd card on lumia 520
- How to downlod nokia 302 software downlod
- how to download picture from Nokia Lumina 520 to computer
- downlod nokia 210 theme/
- Dawnload themes nokia c2
- dawnload photos setting apps