If you are going to be changing phones and you want to backup your contacts to your SIM card then you will need a piece of software from Google Play Store called Copy2SIM which is easy to use when backing up your mobile phone contacts.
Backup Contacts to SIM Card
You can download the software here:
Its one of the best software written for backing uo your mobile phone contacts to the SIM Card. Note however that the free version needs access to the internet as it uses ads to pay for itself. You can buy the ad free version. There is also another limitation in that it doesn’t support dual sim card phones. Other than that it is easy and simply yo backup your contacts to your SIM Card.
- 1 .First open the “Contacts” Application
- 2. Now press the “Menu” button on your device
- 3. Select the “Import/Export” option
- 4. First, select the contacts that you want to copy and tap on “Next”
- 5. Now press the menu button and select “mark multiple contacts”
- 6. Now press the menu and select “mark all”
- 7. Press menu again and select the “Copy” option
- 8. Now you will select where will you copy the contacts
- 9. Tap on “SIM Card”
- 10. Your contacts will be now copied on your SIM card
- 11. Finished