These are the basic settings for the Samsung Galaxy A9 which you can find in the user manual of the Samsung Galaxy A9. These are the basic operating settings for the mobile phone. You can find more in the user manual or owners manual of the Galaxy A9 mobile phone.
Switching between Home and Apps screens
If you wish to switch between the home and the apps screen then you will simply do the following to change the screens.
On your home screen hold your finger on the screen and then swipe upwards or downwards and this will change the screen for you to the Apps screen. If you wish to switch back then repeat this on the Apps screen to change back to the home screen.
You can also add the Apps button on the Home screen. Press your finger anywhere on the empty space of the screen and hold and then do the following:
Home screen settings → Apps button → Show Apps button → APPLY
The apps button will now be added to the bottom of your screen.
Display the screen in landscape mode
If you want to turn the screen on its side that being portrait mode or landscape mode then you will do the following:
Home screen settings > Portrait mode only switch to deactivate it.
If you wish to move items on the screen you simply press and hold onto any item which you wish to move and drag it to where you want it to be. You can also do this and drag the item to the bottom bar so it shows on all the screens. This is very easy to do and almost basic on all mobile phones today.
Creating folders for Photos
You can create folders on your mobile phone and group all the apps together. Again this is a very basic feature that you will be able to use on your mobile phone. See the folder icon on your mobile phone and then press and hold onto any app on your screen and drag it onto the folder icon. The App will not be inside this folder and you can now give this folder a name.
You can also move the app outside of the folder by holding on to it and then dragging it onto the home screen or another folder. You can also delete the folder by holding onto the folder and then clicking delete.
Editing the Home screen layout
Tap and hold an empty area, or pinch your fingers together to access the editing options. You will note that the options will appear below on the bottom of the screen. There are a number of options now below the screen and they are as follows:
- Wallpapers: Change the wallpaper settings
- Themes: Change the device’s theme.
- Widgets: Widgets are small apps that launch specific app functions
- Home screen settings: Change the size of the grid to display
Displaying all apps on the Home screen
You can change your format where you can place all the apps on the home-screen so you can do it by following the procedures as listed below:
Home screen settings → Home screen layout → Home screen only → APPLY
Changing the screen lock method
There are a number of way to unlock your screen on the Samsung Galaxy A9 mobile phone. These are some of the methods which you can use to access the mobile phone. The settings would be done as follows:
- Swipe: Swipe with your finger in any direction on the screen to unlock.
- Pattern: Draw a pattern with four or more dots to unlock the screen.
- PIN: Enter a PIN with at least four numbers to unlock the screen.
- Password: Enter a password with at least four characters to unlock.
- None: Do not set a screen lock method.
- Face: Register your face to unlock the screen.
- Fingerprints: Register your fingerprints to unlock the screen.
Screen capture on the Galaxy A9
- Press and hold the Volume Down key and the Power key together
This will create a screen capture for you and it is the most commonly used method. The other to to capture by swiping and this normally needs to be activated.
- Swipe your hand to the left or right across the screen*
*In order to use this feature you will need to activate this in the menu system as follows:
- Settings > Advanced features > Palm swipe to capture
Changing input language
- Settings > Languages and types → Manage Input Languages
Changing the keyboard
- Settings > General management → Language and input > Show Keyboard
If mobile phone charges are expensive then you will need to turn off auto update on your apps and operating system. This is done as follows on the Samsung Galaxy A9 as follows:
→ Settings → Auto-update apps
You will need to turn off auto updates with these settings.
Incoming search terms:
- user manual samsung a9 vietnamita
- a9 call settings
- galaxy a9 k setting keybord
- galaxy a9 permision settings
- galaxy a9 set home button
- how to access keyboard settings on samsungs A9
- samsung 9 phone user manual
- samsung a9 cookie settings
- samsung A9 display unlock button
- samsung a9 settings
- samsung a9 twin sim sms setting