Want to backup contacts – Nokia Asha 501? If you are changing phones then you might want to make a backup of all your telephone contacts on your Nokia Asha 501 mobile phone to another phone or you might want to make a copy of all your contacts for a new phone without deleting data from the old one. Either way you can copy or backup all your telephone contacts to another phone via the Bluetooth settings on your mobile phone.
Backup Contacts – Nokia Asha 501
When you wish to transfer your phone contacts to the Asha 501 or from the Asha 501 you need to ensure that your contacts are stored on your phone memory and not on the SIM card. See also the iPhone4 manual here.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on both mobile phones;
- Press Copy contacts > Another device;
- (If you have no contacts) Press Copy contacts > Copy from > Another device.
- Move the mobile phones close together and let the Bluetooth transfer complete.
Incoming search terms:
- asha nokia 501 mobile se messages send nahi ho rahe to kya kare
- Back software 501 nokia asha
- Caller photo ringtones nokia asha 501
- Cara Backup nokia 210
- Cara beckup contak online nokia hasa
- cara save no di nokia asha
- Contact app Asha
- Data transfer nokia asha apps
- Descargar backup para nokia ash
- download apps contacts nokia asha
- Download contact backup apk for nokia 501
- Download contacts apk for nokia asha