If you are changing phones then you might want to make a backup of all your telephone contacts on your Nokia Asha 501 mobile phone to another phone or you might want to make a copy of all your contacts for a new phone without deleting data from the old one. Either way you can copy or backup all your telephone contacts to another phone via the Bluetooth settings on your mobile phone.
Backup Contacts – Nokia Asha 501
When you wish to transfer your phone contacts to the Asha 501 or from the Asha 501 you need to ensure that your contacts are stored on your phone memory and not on the SIM card.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on both mobile phones;
- Press Copy contacts > Another device;
- (If you have no contacts) Press Copy contacts > Copy from > Another device.
- Move the mobile phones close together and let the Bluetooth transfer complete.
Incoming search terms:
- Чем открыть мой бекап на аша 501
- how to transfer phone contact to sim in asha 501
- How to save a number in sim on nokia asha 501
- How to contact intent for pc Nokia 501 mobile
- How to backup contacts in nokia asha mobile
- Download contacts apk for nokia asha
- Download contact backup apk for nokia 501
- download apps contacts nokia asha
- Descargar backup para nokia ash
- Data transfer nokia asha apps
- Contact app Asha
- cara save no di nokia asha
- Cara beckup contak online nokia hasa
- Cara Backup nokia 210
- Caller photo ringtones nokia asha 501
- Back software 501 nokia asha