If you want to set date and time on Nokia 3310 then follow the process below. There are a number of other settings as well for the Nokia 3310 outside of having to set date and time on Nokia 3310 which we can already see below. Note that the other settings are those of the Nokia 3310 copy contacts to SIM process which is on this website as well as the Nokia 3310 internet settings which you can also find here. Search this website for more information.
Set date and time on Nokia 3310
- Start when you Press the Menu button on the phone (big button in the middle)
- Move the cursor to Settings and Press select; (big button in the middle)
- Move the cursor to Time & Language and then Press select;
- Disable auto update if enabled (Move cursor to Auto update and Press Change);
- Move the cursor to the fields and change each one
- Press save when done.
This is how to change the date and time of the mobile phone. These are easy enough to do when you are changing the date and time. There are other settings on the mobile phone as well.