If you are going to sell your mobile phone or do a reset or bought a new mobile phone then you will need to move your data from the Nokia Asha 308 with minimal effort. You can find out how to do this on your mobile phone. There are a number of options for this such as USB or Bluetooth. For the USB you will need to make use of the Nokia Software.
Nokia Asha 308 – Backup & Transfer Data
This will show you how to make a backup of your Nokia Asha 308 via the Bluetooth facility on your mobile phone. The backup is simple enough.
- Switch Bluetooth on in both phones
- Select settings on new phone Click sync & backup > phone
- Select copy to this (Select what you wish to copy)
- Select your old phone from the list
- Follow the instructions.
This is how to transfer you settings and data to your new phone by using the Bluetooth ability on your mobile phone. You can use this or you can use a USB cable from your computer and use the Nokia Software to backup your data and settings onto your computer.
Back up content to a memory card
This is the easiest backup to make to your SDCard on your mobile phone.
- Select settings > sync & backup
- Select create backup
- Select what you want to back up
- Restore a backup
- Select restore backup and what you want to restore
These are the methods used to backup your data or to transfer all your settings and data to a new mobile phone. You will note that most of the Nokia mobile phones use the same type of software.
Copy contacts to your SIM card
You can also copy your contacts in your address book to your SIM card. This can be done as follows:
Choose the contacts to be copied
- Select > copy contacts > select contacts
- Select the contacts, then (Tick) select .
- (If asked, select which SIM to use)
Copy all contacts
- Select > copy contacts > select memory