See the Nokia 114 manual. The Nokia 114 was released in November 2012 and is another basic mobile phone much like the Nokia 105 which also has a camera but only 16MB of storage space. It has music play of about 27 hours and there is no USB connector for this phone. As stated a very basic phone and you would be better served with a Nokia Asha 310 which has slightly better options and the feature of a basic camera. The user guide for the mobile phone is listed below.
Table of Contents
Nokia 114 Manual
Note that the phone does have GPRS (Up to 59.2 kbps) as well as EDGE (Up to 236.8 kbps). The phone also has a TFT with 65K colors screen. It also has a card slot for microSD with up to 32 GB storage capacity. The camera is a basic 176×144@15fps camera which gives low quality video and playback but considering the price it is more of an add-on rather than the attraction of the phone. The camera is a basic VGA, 640 x 480 pixels camera. See the Nokia 114 manual below for download.
It comes with other basic features such as:
- – SNS applications
- – MP3/WAV/WMA/AAC player
- – MP4/WMV/H.263 player
- – Photo viewer
- – Organizer
- – Voice memo
Its a good first phone with the ability to watch Youtube and well as use Facebook on it. As stated the user manual is below so you can see the full specs of the Nokia 114. If you want to connect your computer to the phone then try the Nokia Suite to connect to the phone. See also the MyTouch Phone user manual on here.
Certainly! Adding contacts to the phone book on a Nokia 114 is simple and easy. Follow these steps:
- Access the Menu: Start by opening the Menu from your home screen.
- Go to Contacts: Scroll down and select the Contacts option from the menu.
- Add a New Contact: Choose the option to Add contact.
- Enter Details: Input the contact’s name and phone number using the phone’s keypad.
- Save the Contact: After entering the details, select Done or OK to save the contact.
Please keep in mind that the specific steps might vary slightly based on the software version of your Nokia 114. For more detailed instructions, it’s advisable to refer to the Nokia 114 Manual.
Can I import my contacts from another phone?
Certainly! You can import contacts to your Nokia 114 from another phone using various methods:
- Bluetooth Transfer: Pair your old and new phones and use the contacts transfer option via Bluetooth on your new phone.
- SIM Card Transfer: Export contacts from your old phone’s address book to a SIM card. Insert the SIM card into your Nokia 114 to transfer the contacts.
- Nokia Suite for PC: If you have a computer, consider using the Nokia Suite for PC to transfer contacts. Please note that this method may require finding previous versions of the software online, as it is no longer officially supported.
- Phone Switch Option: In the settings, navigate to sync and backup settings, and then select “phone switch”. This option allows you to sync both phones via Bluetooth, facilitating the transfer of data, including contacts.
Remember, the steps might vary slightly based on your Nokia 114’s software version and the model of your old phone. For more specific instructions, consult your Nokia 114 Manual.
How do I copy contacts to my SIM card?
Certainly! To copy contacts to your SIM card on a Nokia 114, you can use the following steps:
- Access Contacts: Open the Contacts app from the main menu of your phone.
- Manage Contacts: Look for the option labeled “Manage Contacts” or a similar option and select it.
- Export or Copy: Choose the “Export” or “Copy to” option from the menu.
- Select Contacts: You will be prompted to choose the contacts you want to copy. Select the desired contacts from your phonebook.
- Choose SIM Card: As the destination, select “SIM Card” where you want to copy the contacts.
- Start Transfer: Tap on “Export” or “Move to SIM Card” to initiate the transfer process.
Please be aware that these steps might have slight variations based on the specific software version of your Nokia 114. For more precise instructions, it’s recommended to consult your Nokia 114 Manual.
Certainly! Here are the steps to copy contacts from your SIM card to your Nokia 114:
- Access Contacts: Open the Main Menu on your Nokia 114 and navigate to the Contacts app.
- Move Contacts: Look for the “Move Contacts” option within the Contacts app and select it.
- Choose Contacts: You will be prompted to select the contacts you want to copy. Choose the desired contacts and tap “Move.”
- Select Destination: Select the location where you want to move the contacts. Choose “Move to SIM Card” to transfer contacts to the SIM card.
- Transfer Completed: After transferring, gently remove the SIM card and insert it into your Nokia 114.
- Import from SIM Card: Open the Contacts app on your Nokia 114 again. Access the Settings or Manage Contacts option.
- Import Contacts: Select “Import/Export” and then tap “Import from SIM card” to bring contacts from the SIM card to your phone’s internal storage.
Please note that these steps are general instructions and might vary slightly based on the specific software version of your Nokia 114. If you encounter any difficulties, it’s advisable to refer to your device’s user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support for further assistance.
Absolutely, here are the detailed steps to delete contacts from your Nokia 114:
- Access Contacts: Open the Contacts app on your Nokia 114.
- Open Menu: Tap the Menu button within the Contacts app.
- Manage Contacts: Select “Manage Contacts” from the menu options.
- Select Multiple Contacts: Choose the option to delete multiple contacts at once by tapping “Select Multiple.”
- Choose Contacts: Select the contacts you want to delete from the list. You can tap on each contact to mark it for deletion.
- Delete Contacts: After selecting the contacts, tap the “Delete” button located at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirmation: Confirm the action when prompted. All of the selected contacts will be deleted.
Please keep in mind that these steps are general instructions and the exact phrasing of the menu options might vary slightly based on the software version of your Nokia 114. If you encounter any difficulties, it’s advisable to refer to your device’s user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support for further assistance.
Absolutely, you’re correct. The Nokia 114, being a feature phone on the Series 30+ platform, does not support WhatsApp or other similar applications. WhatsApp requires a smartphone operating system like Android or iOS, and it’s not compatible with the Nokia 114’s platform.
If you require WhatsApp functionality, upgrading to a smartphone that supports this application would be necessary. Keep in mind that details regarding app compatibility might change over time, so checking the official WhatsApp website or contacting Nokia’s customer support for the latest information is advisable.
How do I use Samsung Messages?
Samsung Messages is a versatile messaging app available on Samsung devices. Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to use its various features:
1. Set as Default:
- Go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Default apps > SMS app and select Messages.
2. Start a Chat:
- Tap the text message icon, choose recipients, type your message, and hit Send.
3. Send Emojis, GIFs, and Stickers:
- Tap the smiley face for emojis, GIF for GIFs, and the square smiley face icon for stickers.
4. Schedule a Message:
- Tap the add icon (+), select Schedule message, and choose the date and time to send your message.
5. Customize Messages:
- Set custom notification tones for message threads.
- Change the font size to your preference.
- Change profile pictures for contacts.
- Mute or unmute notifications for specific conversations.
Please note that the specific steps might vary slightly based on your device’s software version. For more detailed instructions or if you encounter any issues, it’s recommended to refer to your device’s user manual or contact Samsung’s customer support for personalized assistance.
How to take photos with Nokia 114
Here’s how you can take photos with your Nokia 114:
- Open the Camera App:
- Access the Camera app from your Nokia 114’s menu or home screen.
- Frame Your Subject:
- Use the viewfinder to frame your subject within the camera screen. Adjust the composition to your liking.
- Capture the Photo:
- Once your subject is framed, press the Capture button (usually represented as a camera icon) to take the photo.
Please note that these steps are general instructions and might vary slightly based on your device’s software version. For more specific guidance or if you encounter any issues, it’s advisable to consult your device’s user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support for personalized assistance. Likewise see the Samsung E3309 Manual as well.
Here’s how you can access and transfer photos on your Nokia 114:
- Open the Gallery App:
- Access the Gallery app from your Nokia 114’s menu or home screen.
- Browse Through Photos:
- Navigate through the photos in the Gallery app to view your pictures.
- Using USB Cable:
- Connect your Nokia device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Install the necessary software (if prompted) on your computer.
- Select ‘Phone Transfer’ or a similar option to export your photos from your phone to the computer.
- Email Transfer:
- If you don’t have access to a computer, you can email the photos to yourself.
- Open the Gallery app, select the photos you want to transfer, and choose the option to send them via email.
- Access your email on another device or computer to download the attached photos.
- Cloud Storage:
- Use a cloud storage service (e.g., Google Drive, Dropbox) to upload your photos.
- Open the cloud storage app on your Nokia 114.
- Upload the photos to the cloud service.
- Access the same cloud service on your new device to download the photos.
- Always remember to back up your photos regularly to prevent any loss of important memories. Utilize cloud services or transfer photos to a computer for secure storage.
Please note that the specific steps and options might vary based on your device’s software version. For more detailed and device-specific instructions, consult your Nokia 114 user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support. See also the Nokia Asha 308 Backup & Transfer Data on here.
Here are the steps to change the ringtone on your Nokia 114:
- Select Menu:
- Access the Menu on your Nokia 114. This is usually represented by an icon with three horizontal lines or as the central key on your phone.
- Navigate to Tone Settings:
- Inside the Menu, look for the “Tone settings” or a similar option. This is where you can manage your phone’s sound settings.
- Choose Ringing Tone:
- Within Tone settings, there should be an option called “Ringing tone” or something similar. Select this option.
- Scroll to Select Ringtone:
- Scroll through the available ringtones displayed on the screen. These could be a list of preset tones.
- Set the New Ringtone:
- Once you’ve found a ringtone you prefer, highlight it, and then press OK or a similar confirmation button to set it as your new ringtone.
Please note that the exact phrasing of menu options and navigation might differ slightly based on the software version of your Nokia 114. For precise instructions tailored to your device, refer to your Nokia 114 user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support. Likewise see the Copy Nokia 105 contacts from SIM article as well.
How to pair with Nokia 114
Likewise here are the steps to pair your Nokia 114 with another device via Bluetooth:
- Access Settings:
- Firstly go to the Settings menu on your Nokia 114. This is usually represented by a gear or wrench icon and can be found in the main menu.
- Select Connectivity:
- Secondly inside the Settings menu, look for the option named “Connectivity” or something similar. Select this option.
- Choose Bluetooth:
- Within the Connectivity menu, there should be an option called “Bluetooth.” Select this option to access Bluetooth settings.
- Turn On Bluetooth:
- If Bluetooth is not already turned on, enable it. There should be an option to turn Bluetooth on or off. Switch it on.
- Access Paired Devices:
- Within the Bluetooth settings, find the option named “Paired devices” or “My devices.” Select this option. Here, you manage your paired Bluetooth devices.
- Add New Device:
- Inside the Paired devices menu, look for an option like “Add new device” or “Search for devices.” Select this option to make your Nokia 114 discoverable.
- Search for Nearby Devices:
- Your phone will start searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. This might take a moment.
- Select the Device:
- Once the search is complete, a list of available Bluetooth devices will be displayed. Select the specific device you want to pair with from this list.
- Enter Passcode (if required):
- Depending on the device you are connecting to, you may need to enter a passcode. Common passcodes are 0000 or 1234. Follow on-screen prompts if a passcode is required.
- Successful Pairing:
- Finally once the devices are successfully paired, you will receive a confirmation message. Your Nokia 114 is now paired with the chosen device, and you can share files or connect to Bluetooth accessories.
Please note that the exact phrasing of menu options and navigation might differ slightly based on the software version of your Nokia 114. For precise instructions tailored to your device, refer to your Nokia 114 user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support. Likewise see how to Backup Contacts on Nokia Asha 501 on here as well.
How to send a text on Nokia 114
Likewise here are the steps to send a text message on your Nokia 114:
- Access Menu:
- Firstly begin by accessing the Menu on your Nokia 114. This is usually represented by an icon with three or four horizontal lines and can be found on the home screen.
- Open Messaging:
- Secondly inside the Menu, locate and select the “Messaging” icon. This icon typically looks like a speech bubble or an envelope.
- Create a New Message:
- Thirdly within the Messaging menu, look for an option called “New Message” or “Compose Message.” Select this option to create a new text message.
- Enter Recipient Details:
- In the recipient field, enter the name or phone number of the person you want to send the text message to. You can usually start typing the contact’s name, and the phone will suggest matching contacts from your phonebook.
- Compose Your Message:
- Once you’ve entered the recipient, move to the text box. Here, you can type your message. Use the phone’s keypad to input your text. If your phone supports predictive text, it might offer suggestions to speed up typing.
- Sending the Message:
- Finally after composing your message, press the “Send” or “OK” button. This action sends your message to the recipient.
Likewise note that the exact wording of menu options and navigation might differ slightly based on the software version of your Nokia 114. Additionally for precise instructions tailored to your device, refer to your Nokia 114 user manual or contact Nokia’s customer support. Likewise also see the Samsung Wave 723 GT Manual.
Nokia 114 Manual