This is the user guide or user manual for the MyTouch mobile phone on the T-Mobile network. The user manual was the last to be released and it is in English only. The manual is the T-Mobile myTouch 3G with Google™ User Guide.
With 2GB of internal memory and a 2GB external card included you can assume that the camera must be good as well. There are 2 cameras on the phone. The main camera on the My Touch is a 5 MegaPixel, 2560 x 1920 pixels camera with autofocus. The video is also very good running at 720p@30fps. With 300 hours of standby time and 4 hours of talk time it makes for a good phone even today. Note that there are a number of MyTouch mobile phones – MyTouch 4G slide as well as the MyTouch 3G and the MyTouch Q. Search this website for more details.
Incoming search terms:
- my touch phone manual
- T-Mobile My Touch 3G Slide user manual
- HTC myTouch smartphones
- internet settings for HTC mytoub phone
- lg mytouch cell phone MANUALS
- lg mytouch phone user manual
- my touch phone
- my touch phone slide 4g manual
- my touch smart phone schematics
- mytouch 4g slide user manual
- Users Manual for T-Mobile myTouch 4G phone
- Schematic diagram of htc my touch