Released in November 2012 the Nokia Lumia 510 is another Nokia phone out of their venerable Lumia range of phones. With 4GB built in storage and a 5MP camera and powered by an 800 MHz Cortex-A5 CPU the phone is midrange in terms of its power.
The 510 also runs Microsoft Windows Phone 7.8 as its software platform and with a 38 hours play time on its music. There is no 4G on the phone and only comes with 2G and 3G availability. Its a mid-range phone in the range however not half bad for a first phone or for a teenager. We have listed the user manual of the Nokia 510 below and we have also listed the Lumia range of mobile phones here and the Nokia range here.
This phone comes with GPRS (Up to 85.6 kbps) and EDGE (Up to 236.8 kbps) as standard. The Lumia 510 also comes with a TFT capacitive touchscreen wih 65K colors and is powered by a Qualcomm MSM7227A Snapdragon chipset as well as the Cortex processor as mentioned above. It is rounded off with a Adreno 200 GPU.
The 5 MegaPixel camera comes with autofocus as well as the ability to run at a decent 480p@30fps. Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n is standard as well as Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR. The most common complaint about this phone is the (4 GB, 256 MB RAM) which is not enough for todays apps. The memory on the phone is much to low for that even though it has good storage space. This is an entry level multimedia phone and if multimedia is important to you then you should look for a Lumia range phone with more memory.
Nokia Lumia 510
Incoming search terms:
- how to use Nokia lumia 510
- how to operate windows phone 510
- cara setting internet nokia lumia 510
- Nokia 510 Apn setting
- nokia 510 apn settings
- Internet setting of nokia lumia 510
- Cara internetan dgn nokia lumia 510
- download whatsapp windows phone510
- download setting for windows lumia 510
- download apk whatsapp nokia lumia 510
- configuracao otilizal internet lumia 510
- which html version does nokia lumia 510 use
- baixar manual do Asha 510
- Cara Melakukan Sinkronisasi Manual Nokia Lumia 510