If you are looking for a mobile phone with dual sims then the Nokia Lumia 525 is not for you. Nokia did not add dual sim ability to this phone and many have already complained about having to have more than one telephone in the house. The phone however is not have bad.
Being part of the Lumia range offered by Nokia one can see that it was built with the same look as the others in the range. It comes with the standard 2G network ability being GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – RM-998. 3G abilities come also as standard with HSDPA 900 / 2100 – RM-998 ability. It does come with the usual bells such as a card slot for 64GB of data with 8GB internal storage.
With a 5 MP, 2592х1936 pixels autofocus camera and the ability to record video at 720p@30fps means your picture will not be choppy. Powered by the Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset and a Dual-core 1 GHz Adreno 305. It is a change from the Lumina 520 but with better overall specs. The phone also comes with GPS and support for GLONASS which is making ground globally as the Russian effort to corner the GPS market.
It has talk time of 17 hours, music play for 48 hours and standby time of 336 hours which is 14 days before it needs to be recharged. Below is the user manual for the Lumia 525. It easy to use and real value for your money.
Connecting Lumia 525 to PC
You can connect you phone to your computer by using the Nokia Suite Software on this website which you can download here. You can also use Windows Explorer which is much easier to browse you phone and transfer files.
Nokia Lumia 525
Incoming search terms:
- Lumia 525 ko computer se kaise connect kare
- gprs settings for Lumia 525
- How to use Nokia Lumia 525
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1838 yRiC2-p5AbFVJ7r0fiuKSeHpYZ5ZoE_QXZ7AJX56pxlPHnhr7RVBhXmBd0RlrzMO dbf321e46f987b7ae162adfd81e6272129695bb0&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- lumia 525 airtel internet settings
- lumia 525 apn settings
- Microsoft lumia 525 apn sett
- nokia lumia 525 internet settings