Download the Nokia Lumia 720 user manual here. This is another mobile phone from Nokia which is the in the Lumia range of mobile phones. See the Nokia range of phone here. The Lumia 720 This mobile phone comes with 8GB internal memory and also uses the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 software much like the other Lumia telephones. This being the Lumia 928 and the Lumia 925.
Table of Contents
Nokia Lumia 720 User Manual
The video camera is also at 6.7 MegaPixels running at 2848 x 2144 pixels with a Carl Zeiss optics lens as well as autofocus. There is also a rear 1.3 MegaPixel camera. The front camera runs at a very dent rate of 720p@30fps.
Compared to the other Lumia phone there is a slower processor being the Dual-core 1 GHz processor. This is more of your basic Lumia phone. The CPU as explained above is a 1GHz dual core processor with a Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset and also a very capable Adreno 305 GPU. There is only 2G and 3G on the mobile phone.
There is also GPRS and EDGE connection. The screen is a IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and 480 x 800 pixels (~217 ppi pixel density). It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 to keep the scratches at bay.
The user manual is list below and there is also a web page where you can see how the Lumia phones compare to each other.
Change your theme
Enhance your visual experience by customizing the display colors to suit your taste and mood. Follow these steps to make personalized adjustments:
Change Display Colors:
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap on Settings > Theme.
- Choose either Background or Accent Color to modify the visual elements according to your preferences.
Adjust Color Profile: For more granular control over the display, including saturation and color temperature, follow these steps:
- Tap on Settings.
- Go to Display.
- Select Lumia Color Profile.
- Use the options available to fine-tune the saturation and color temperature of your screen.
By making these adjustments, you can create a display that aligns with your personal style and enhances your visual experience. Likewise see the Nokia Lumia 810 Manual as well.
Personalise your phone tones
Customizing the sounds on your phone allows you to choose the best tones that suit your preferences. Here’s how you can select and add new ringtones:
Selecting Built-in Sounds:
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap on Settings > Ringtones + Sounds.
- Choose the type of ringtone or alert you want to change (e.g., Ringtone, New Email, etc.).
- Select the sound from the available options.
Adding New Ringtones from PC:
- Connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Use your PC’s file manager to move the desired song to the ringtone folder on your phone.
Setting a Custom Ringtone:
- In the Ringtones + Sounds view, tap on Ringtone.
- Under Custom, tap the song you added to set it as your ringtone.
- Ensure the song is not protected with digital rights management (DRM).
- The file size should be smaller than 30 MB.
By following these steps, you can easily personalize your phone’s sounds, adding a touch of your favorite tunes to your incoming calls or notifications. See the Nokia Lumia 720 User Manual PDF below.
To maximize your audio experience and elevate the sound quality of your music and videos, follow these steps:
1. Connect Compatible Headphones:
- Use compatible wired headphones for an enhanced audio experience.
2. Access Audio Settings:
- Tap on Settings > Audio.
3. Adjust Music Tone with Equalizer:
- To fine-tune the tone of your music, swipe to Equalizer.
- Drag the bands to your liking or choose from the available equalizer presets.
4. Ensure Consistent Playback Volume:
- Swipe left to Enhancements.
- Switch Audio Leveling to On for more consistent playback volume across all music and video tracks.
5. Enable Dolby Headphone for Richer Audio:
- For richer and more spacious audio with stereo headphones, swipe left to Enhancements.
- Switch Dolby Headphone to On.
- Audio personalization features are not enabled when listening to the FM radio.
By following these steps, you can customize your audio settings to match your preferences, ensuring an enriched and immersive experience when listening to music or watching videos on your device. Adjusting the equalizer, enabling audio leveling, and turning on Dolby Headphone can significantly enhance the quality of your audio playback. Likewise see also the Nokia Lumia 720 User Manual PDF below. Likewise see also the Nokia Lumia 1320 Manual.
Roaming on the Nokia Lumia 720
To save on data roaming costs and optimize your phone settings for cost-effective data usage, follow these steps:
Connect to Wi-Fi:
- On the start screen, swipe left, and tap on Settings.
- Tap on WiFi.
- Ensure WiFi networking is switched to On.
- Select the desired Wi-Fi connection from the available options.
By connecting to a Wi-Fi network, you can benefit from faster and often less expensive internet access compared to using a mobile data connection.
Close Mobile Data Connection:
- To close the mobile data connection, tap on mobile network.
- Switch Data connection to off.
This helps prevent unintentional data usage over mobile networks when Wi-Fi is available.
Stop Data Roaming:
- Tap on mobile network.
- Switch Data roaming options to don’t roam.
By disabling data roaming, you avoid incurring additional charges when using your phone in areas where your network service provider doesn’t own or operate the network.
Tip for Travelling:
- Save new maps to your phone before your journey to browse them offline and save on data costs.
- If you’re running low on space, consider removing some maps from your phone.
By implementing these settings, you can manage your data usage effectively, reduce roaming costs, and ensure a cost-efficient mobile experience, especially when traveling abroad.
To manage incoming calls and enhance your calling experience, explore the following features on your phone:
Silence an Incoming Call: If you wish to silence your phone during unwanted interruptions, follow these steps:
- Ensure the Flip to silence feature is activated by navigating to Settings > Audio.
- Swipe left if needed, then switch Flip to silence to On.
- To silence an incoming call, press the volume key or turn your phone face down.
Call the Last Dialed Number: For quick follow-ups with friends, use the call history view:
- On the start screen, tap .
- Tap next to the name or phone number to redial the last dialed number.
Make a Conference Call: Engage in conference calls effortlessly:
- Make a call to the first person.
- To add another participant, press , and make the call in the normal way.
- When the new call is answered, tap to merge into a conference call.
Forward Calls to Another Phone: If you can’t always answer the phone but don’t want to miss calls, consider call forwarding:
- Navigate to Settings > > Settings or Settings > Network+, depending on your software version.
- Switch Call forwarding to On, enter the phone number in the Forward calls to box, and tap save.
Forward Calls to Your Voicemail: Alternatively, forward calls to your voicemail for later retrieval:
- Access the settings menu (Settings > > Settings or Settings > Network+).
- Type in your default voicemail number and switch Use default voicemail number to On.
- Switch Call forwarding to On and enter your voicemail number in the Forward calls to box.
Edit Your Voicemail Number: Customize your voicemail settings:
- Tap > > Settings, switch Use default voicemail number to Off, and edit your voicemail number.
Reply to a Call by Text Message: If you can’t answer in voice, reply with a text message:
- When someone calls, tap TEXT REPLY.
- Tap “type a message…” and compose your response (available for calls from contacts in your phone).
Switch Text Reply On or Off: Adjust your text reply preferences:
- Tap > > Settings and switch Text reply to On or Off.
Edit a Pre-Written Text Message: Customize pre-written text messages:
- On the start screen, tap > > Settings > Edit replies, and modify the desired reply.
Copy contacts from a SIM card
To transfer contacts from your SIM card to your phone, follow these simple steps:
- Ensure SIM Card Insertion: Make sure your SIM card is properly inserted into your phone.
- Access Contacts: Tap on the “People” app to manage your contacts.
- Navigate to Import SIM Contacts: Under the “All” section, access settings by tapping on the three dots or lines (depending on your device), then select “Import SIM contacts.”
- Import All Contacts: To import all contacts from the SIM card to your phone, tap the “Import” option.Tip: If you prefer to select individual contacts, tap “Clear” to unselect all, and then use the check boxes next to the desired contacts.
By following these steps, you can seamlessly copy contacts from your SIM card to your phone, ensuring easy access and management of your contact list. Download the Nokia Lumia 720 User Manual below. Likewise see also the Nokia Lumia 620 User Manual on here.
Nokia Lumia 720 Mobile Phone