The Nokia X2-02 – Calls, Diverting and Settings. You will find how to make calls as well as how to divert calls or make international calls. There is other information on this website for the Nokia X2-02 such as the article on the Nokia X2-02 backup or the Nokia X2-02 user manual as can be seen on this website. See the other how to, information listed below.
Nokia X2-02 – Calls, Diverting & Settings
These are the basic settings for the mobile phone for making calls and you can browse the website or click on the links to find more information on the mobile settings of the Nokia X2-02 mobile phone.
How to make a call on the Nokia X2-02
- To delete a number simply press clear
- For international calls Press * twice for the + character
- Then enter the international code
- Press the call key
- Select SIM to use
View your missed calls on the Nokia X2-02
- Look at your screen as it shows missed calls
- Click on the number and click View
- Click on the number and Click call if you want to call the person
- Select Menu > Contacts > Log and Missed calls.
Call the last dialled number
- Press the call key
- Go to the number
- Press the Call Key (Click which SIM to use if prompted)
How to divert calls
- Menu > Settings > Call > Call divert
- Select the SIM
- Select your options
- Select — All voice calls, If busy, If not answered, Out of reach, Not available
- Select Activate > To voice mailbox or To other number.
- If not answered or If not available select how long before it diverts
Setup speed dial
You can setup speed dial on the Nokia X2-02 by allocating a number to each telephone number in your mobile phone. This speed dial setup is easy enough to do. Simply the steps below.
- Menu > Contacts > More > Speed dials
- Go to a number key, and select Assign (#1 is for the Mailbox)
- Enter a number or search for a contact.
You can also remove the numbers which has been assigned and this can be done as follows which is again easy to complete.
- Go to a number key, and Select Options > Delete or Change
If you are going to make a call using speed dial on the Nokia X2-02 then you will need to press and hold a number key for it to dial the assigned telephone number. You can also delete the speed dial which has been setup on your Nokia X2 – 02 mobile phone which is as follows:
- Menu > Settings and Call > Speed dialling
Send your contact information
- Select Menu > Contacts and Names
- Select the contacts list entry that contains your information.
- Select Options > More > Business card and the sending type.
Listen to voice messages
If you are diverting calls to your mailbox then you will need to be able to check this and there is a simple way of doing this. You will need to do the following:
- Menu > Messaging > More > Voice messages and Voice mailbox no
- Enter the Mailbox number and click Ok
- You can also call the mailbox by Pressing 1 and holding it
Send an audio message
If you want to send an audio message then you can do this as follows:
- Menu > Messaging
- More > Other messages > Audio message
- Press record and then stop when done
- Click Send and choose a recipient.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia x2-02 apps download
- 3g speed download by nokia x2 02 mobile
- nokia x2 02 pic message app download
- nokia x2 02 divert call apps
- How to answer call when using Nokia x2
- 3g speed apps for nokia x2-02/
- x202 phon access code
- automatic call recorder app nokia x2-02
- call forward option on x2 Android
- call recorder app for nokia x202
- Call treaks apps x2 downlod
- dairy urdu sms nokia x202 download