If you have a Nokia 7230 with a Bluetooth connection and you receive the message that the memory is full then the phone is using the internal memory instead of the card. There is a way to change the default storage drive of the phone.
The phone is very similar to the Asha 202 mobile phone. Try the following settings and most times this will change the default drive and make the memory error go away. The mobile user manual for the Nokia 7230 is on this website. You can check in the manual as well.
- Go to Settings;
- Next click Phone;
- Next click Application Setting;
- Next click on Messaging;
- Then click Other;
- Now click Memory in Use;
- Change this from C: to E: (or whatever it is called)
- Thats it the Default Memory has been solved.
Incoming search terms:
- bluetooh sur nokia 7230
- Whatsapp for nokia 7230
- Nokia 7230 error in connection
- nokia 2690 bluetooth download
- Manual gprs setting for nokia 7230
- download bluetooth app for nokia 2690
- Dowlondi apps wifi for nokia 7320
- codes to reset blue tooth on nokia210
- Bluetooth ka software nokia 2690 com c nokia
- Ак зробити щоб блутуз вмикавса на нокіа 7230