The Nokia Asha 310 is a good balance between price and performance. It only has 2G network ability with 20MB as standard storage space. There is also a 2MP camera and a music play ability of 54 hours. This is a very basic phone and as a first phone it is a much better option than the Nokia 105 mobile phone. The user guide for the phone is listed below so you may view the options and features on this mobile phone.
Released in 2013 the Asha 310 mobile phone was another budget phone from Nokia. It looks very similar to the Asha 311 and also comes with a TFT capacitive touchscreen with 65K colors. It has a large multitouch screen with scratch-resistant glass. With only 20MB internal memory clearly the phone was designed for a low end camera in the budget market. The phone as stated has a 2 MP, 1600 x 1200 pixels camera with really poor video quality coming in at 176×144@10fps. The phone also comes with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g.
Note that from the user manual below you can learn how to reset the phone as well as change the language on the Asha 310 mobile phone.
This is the older version of WhatsApp which they will support until the end of 2016. Download and install it today as I do not know it it will still work well into 2017.
You find the internet settings for the Nokia Asha 310 listed above. There is also a link for setting up WhatsApp on your Asha 310. See those links for more details.
Nokia Asha 310
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 310 manual
- nokia 310 phone manual
- download whatsapp fornokia310
- How to enable jacvascript in nokia asha 310
- How to do web setting on nokia 310
- how do you find balançe on nokia 310
- how can i put an apn on my nokia asha 310
- download whatsapp for nokia asha 310 download whatsapp for nokia asha 310
- diksha for nokia 310 download
- Diksha for mobile nokia 310
- data setning for nokia 310
- cara upgrade nokia asha 310
- تنظیمات اینترنت نوکیا 310 آشا
- can i upgrade my 2g phone to 3g in nokia asha 310