These are the basic settings for the Nokia Lumia 520 mobile phone. You can see the user manual for the Nokia 520 on this website. The settings below is mainly the internet settings and also the WiFi settings on the phone as well as roaming. You can also use the user manual for the phone which is listed on this very website.
Save on data roaming costs
Mobile phone roaming can cost loads of money so you always want to use WiFi where possible as most hotspots are free as well as WiFi routers at home becoming the norm. These are the instructions for the settings on your mobile phone.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
- 1. Tap WiFi.
- 2. Make sure WiFi networking is switched to On .
- 3. Select the connection you want to use.
Close a mobile data connection
Tap mobile network, and switch Data connection to off.
How to stop data roaming
You will need to Tap mobile network, and switch Data roaming options to don’t roam.
Internet sharing settings
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > internet sharing.
2. Switch Sharing to On.
3. To change the name of your connection, tap setup > Broadcast name, and write a name.
You can also type in a password for the connection.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia lumia 520 internet settings
- https://www manual-owner com/nokia-lumia-520-settings html
- nokia lumia internet download settings
- nokia lumia 520 settings
- nokia lumia 520 setting
- lumia 520 manual settings
- Nokia Lumia 520 download setting
- nokia lumia settings
- nokia lumia phone settings
- nokia 520 settings
- nokia lumia 520 dwonlods mobile settings
- nokia 520 setting options
- nokia lumia 520 apn settings
- nokia lumia 520 3g settings
- lumia 520 sitings
- lumia 520 settings