If you are going to sell or resell your Nokia X2-02 then you want to do a factory reset on the mobile phone to clear all the data. Note that when you do a hard reset or a factory reset it will delete all your settings and data so you need to make a backup of your phone if you wish to save and use your data again as you cannot recover it.
Nokia X2-02 – Factory Reset
You can follow the simple instructions below as to how to reset the Nokia X2-02 mobile phone. Always ensure that you should make a backup of your phone by Bluetooth or by USB cable as you cannot undelete the files and settings once you have hard rest your mobile phone. Note that there is an option to reset settings only.
- Select Menu > Settings and Rest. fact. sett. > Settings only
- Enter the security code.
Back up your content to a memory card
- Select Menu > Settings > Sync & backup.
- Select Create backup
- Restore a backup
- Select Restore backup
Note that you should run a backup to your SDCard before you start the reset process on your mobile phone. You will then remove your SDCard and then when hard rest you can then run a backup from your SDCard once you insert it again after the mobile phone had restarted.
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia z5 lupa pola
- no kod nokia x2 02
- network restor nokia x2
- my x202 louncher
- Mobil recovery java apk for nokia x2 01
- mobial restore nokha x202
- how we format Nokia x2 02
- How to restoring Nokia x2-10
- How to restore phone for nokia x2 0-2
- how to reset nokia x2 02 java phone com/
- How to reset Nokia x2
- How to reeset nokia x2 xpressmusic
- How reset nokia x2
- How can i reset my x2 Nokia phone only the setting
- how can i factoryset my x2 phone
- X202 Mobial restor cod