The Airtel USSD code for an Airtel to Airtel balance transfer is listed below. This is a relatively new service with Airtel. There are charges for this and their are also certain conditions linked to this airtime transfer service. Note these conditions as well as the current charges for the balance transfer service with Airtel.
Airtel to Airtel Balance Transfer USSD Code
These are the conditions for the balance transfer service with Airtel.
- You must have been a customer with Airtel India for 3 months.
- Note that only the Main accounts balance can be transferred.
- Also note that this service is available to Airtel prepaid customers only.
- The balance transfer amount must be in the range of Rs. 5 to Rs 101.
- Also note that you are limited to 5 balance transfers per day.
Take you mobile and dial *141# to transfer the balance from Airtel to Airtel as stated above. You will then get an options menu as follows:
- Share Talk time
- Buy happy hours Pack
- Take Loan/Ask for Talk time
- Gift Pack
- Call me Back SMS
Now simply click on the first option and insert the amount of airtime you wish to send. Then type in the mobile phone number on the Airtel network that you wish to send money to. Thats about it! You can find more USSD codes for Airtel listed on this website.
Incoming search terms:
- how to transfer airtel main balance into airtel by ussd
- airtel to airtel balance transfer service not available active code
- Balance transfer of airtel prepaid to prepaid number
- Airtel mome
- Airtel se airtel me sms pack kaise transfar kare
- airtel to airtel balance transfer code
- airtel to airtel balance transfer service not available
- airtel to airtel money transfer
- how to share airtel credit to airtel
- How to share amount to airtel to another airtel sim
- How to transfer sms to other airtel number
- how to transfer sms using airtel
- transfer bal airtel to airtel
- Transfer balance