These are the AT&T APN Settings. If you are in the US then the APN settings for AT&T would be listed below. Note that these are the settings for their network and that you would need to add in the MMS settings for AT&T also listed on this website. You can use these settings on any phone from the generic Android mobile phone to the Windows phones as well as the Apple phone. Follow the steps below the APN settings listed below.
The explanation below with the APN settings will allow you to access the internet on the AT&T network. You can surf the internet once you have setup the internet settings as added below. Note that the MMS settings are elsewhere on this website.
AT&T APN Settings
Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
Port: <Leave in Blank>
Server: <Leave in Blank>
MMS proxy: wireless.cingular.com
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: <Leave in Blank>
APN type: default,supl,mms OR Internet
APN Protocol: Leave it on the Default one
AT&T APN Setup
- Look at the tab for Settings on the Android;
- Look for Wireless Connections on the Settings and press it;
- Now press on the More option;
- Now select Mobile Networks as an option;
- Press on Access Point Names which now allows you to add the name and the settings;
- Now press, select New APN;
- Add the settings above to the settings for the att apn setting for android;
- Now press the option button and press on SAVE;
- Open your browser and see if you get he internet.