These settings will give you the 2G/3G/GPRS access on the Reliance CDMA network. You can also obtain these setting bu sending an SMS ALL to 55100. This will return the setting for you if you are not online. The settings have been added below.
You can use these settings in the following areas in India being the Reliance APN for -TamilNadu, Karnataka, New Delhi, NCR, Andhara Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Chennai, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Kerala, Kolkatta, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East, Orissa, Punjab. Rajasthan, UP East, UP West, West Bengal.
The following are the settings:
|select Modem||Cellular Line|
|Username||MDN without “0″|
|Password||MDN without “0″|
Reliance is one of the largest Indian companies with a customer base of above 118 million including over 2.6 million individual overseas retail customers. They also own their own fiber optics cables globally.
Incoming search terms:
- reliance apn
- reliance cdma apn settings
- cdma apn code
- relince cdma menual setting
- Reliance apna cdma 9316171480 no le
- Reliance cdma 3g se
- reliance apn setting up modem
- reliance 2G free gprs net trickk in Nokia asha 210 mobile
- reliaance cdma call settings
- why the cdma APN code
- Nokia lumia 520 reliance cdma internet settings information Hindi me
- iapn new2016
- how to get reliance free gprs june 2016
- CDMA manual settings