Download the Panasonic KX-TGE210 Manual here. The Panasonic KX-TGE210 is a cordless phone system that comes with one base unit and one cordless handset. It features a large, easy-to-read LCD display, a built-in answering machine, and a digital phonebook that can store up to 50 contacts. The phone also has a speakerphone function and call blocking capability. It can expandable up to 6 handsets and intercom system. It also has a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors.
Panasonic KX-TGE210 Manual
The range of the Panasonic KX-TGE210 cordless phone is up to 300 meters (984 feet) outdoors and 50 meters (164 feet) indoors. This means that the handset can be used at a distance of up to 300 meters from the base unit when used outside, and up to 50 meters when used inside. It’s important to note that the actual range will depend on the environment and any obstacles that may be present. You can see also the Panasonic KX-TGA670 user manual as well as the Panasonic KX-TGD560 user manual. You can also look at the Dialog recharge code on here.
|Digital Cordless Phone
|Digital Cordless Answering System
|Model No. KX-TGE210
|Model shown is KX-TGE210.
Model No. KX-TGE232
Panasonic KX-TGE210 Features
The Panasonic KX-TGE210 cordless phone has various settings that can be adjusted to customize the user’s experience. Some of the settings include:
- Ringer volume: The ringer volume can be adjusted to a level that is comfortable for the user.
- Display contrast: The contrast of the LCD display can be adjusted for better visibility.
- Date and time: The date and time can be set and adjusted as needed.
- Language: The language of the phone’s menu can be changed to a variety of languages.
- Tone/Pulse dialing: The user can choose between tone or pulse dialing.
- Answering machine: The user can set the answering machine to automatically answer after a certain number of rings, or turn it off altogether.
- Call blocking: The user can block calls from specific numbers or enable anonymous call block.
- Intercom: The intercom feature allows for communication between handsets.
- Volume control: The user can adjust the volume of the ringer, speakerphone, and handset.
- Phonebook: The phonebook can store up to 50 contacts and the user can navigate and call the contacts directly from the phonebook.
These are some of the basic settings that are available on the Panasonic KX-TGE210 cordless phone, but the exact settings may vary depending on the specific model and firmware version. Note also the Panasonic KX-TG3711BX Manual on this website.