You will need the APN settings for Reliance as these are only the Reliance SMS and USSD codes for their mobile phone network in India. You will have to type these into your phone as they are shortcuts on the network to check your balance or to activate or deactivate services.
These codes will work in the following areas for the Reliant network – TamilNadu, Karnataka, New Delhi, NCR, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar and Jharkhand, Chennai, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh,Jammu Kashmir, Kerala, Kolkatta, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East, Orissa, Punjab. Rajasthan, UP East, UP West as well as West Bengal.
You can as an example obtain the GPRS settings by sending the code ALL to 55100 and this will send back the GPRS settings for the Reliance network. You can also check for special offers and check you current balance. There are loads of options for you on their network.
|SETTING NAME||CODE||TO NUMBER|
|3G Net Balance||MBAL||55333|
|Balance Check||*367# or *306# or *402# or *702# or *333*1*1*1# or *333*1*2*1#|
|2G Net Balance||*333*1*3*1# or *367*3#|
|Packs Information||*123# or *321#|
|Activate Caller Tune||*999#|
|Deactivate Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|GPRS Data Balance||*367*3#|
|Missed Call Alert||*333*3*2*1#|
Incoming search terms:
- reliance gprs settings for nokia
- reliance gprs setting
- ussd for Nokia 2690
- Reliance north east short cut keys
- reliance sms all to 55100
- 2016 reliance ussd code north east
- reliance sms ussd
- reliance meanbalenc sms pack activation ussd code
- manual net setting for nokia 311 reliance
- Reliance sms setting
- jammu and kashmir reliance packs and there shortcuts code activation
- code to start 3g service on reliance
- How to send free sms from nokia 2690 when there is no main balance n net balance in your reliance sim?
- how to set hellotunes in reliance injammu