This is how you do a hard reset Motorola MOTOLUXE on your mobile phone. This is an important step as you need to ensure that you make a backup of your mobile phone data if you wish to use the data again after the reset. Follow the instructions when you do a hard reset of the Motorola Motoluxe mobile phone.
Hard Reset Motorola MOTOLUXE
Always ensure that your mobile phone is fully charged as a power out could permanently damage your mobile phone if the reset is not complete before the power runs out. See also the nokia asha 200 internet settings as also how to check dialog data balance.
- Always ensure the Motorola Motoluxe is off;
- Press and hold the Volume key down and the Volume key up, and press the Power key;
- Hold the volume buttons down until the logo appears;
- Touch Home;
- Click to factory reset by pressing the Volume key down;
- Click the Power button;
- Scroll to Yes — delete all user data by pressing the Volume key down;
- Press the Power button;
- The Motorola Motoluxe will now wipe all content;
- Touch Home;
- The Motorola Motoluxe will now reboot to the initial setup screen.
Ensure that you have a full battery charge before you start the process. Also ensure that you have a backup of your data on your computer on on an SD Card if you wish to use the data again later, including your APN settings as well your photos.