These are the Nokia 3310 Internet Settings which you will need to know how to insert the APN settings into your Nokia 3310. You can find your APN settings for your service provider in your country on this website. See above as I am still expanding the APN settings in Africa. The rest of the APN settings are there. This show you how to add the APN settings into your Nokia 3310 as the internet settings are the APN settings.
Nokia 3310 Internet Settings
- Press the menu button; (big button in the middle)
- Now move to Settings and Press the select button;
- Move to Connectivity and Press select;
- Now Move the cursor to Access points and Press select;
- Pick the Access Point you want to check and Press the menu button; (left top button under the screen)
- Move to edit and Press select to view the internet configuration.
The APN setting can now be entered and you can now also connect to the internet. You can also see how to set the data limit on this website.