These are the basic settings for the Nokia Lumia 520 mobile phone. You can see the user manual for the Nokia 520 on this website. The settings below is mainly the internet settings and also the WiFi settings on the phone as well as roaming. You can also use the user manual for the phone which is listed on this very website.
Save on data roaming costs
Mobile phone roaming can cost loads of money so you always want to use WiFi where possible as most hotspots are free as well as WiFi routers at home becoming the norm. These are the instructions for the settings on your mobile phone.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
- 1. Tap WiFi.
- 2. Make sure WiFi networking is switched to On .
- 3. Select the connection you want to use.
Close a mobile data connection
Tap mobile network, and switch Data connection to off.
How to stop data roaming
You will need to Tap mobile network, and switch Data roaming options to don’t roam.
Internet sharing settings
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > internet sharing.
2. Switch Sharing to On.
3. To change the name of your connection, tap setup > Broadcast name, and write a name.
You can also type in a password for the connection.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 200 wifi settings
- nokia 200 wifi settings
- nokia lumia 520 internet settings
- how to do a data setting in cell nokia 200
- lumia 520 internet settings
- nokia lumia 520 3g settings
- lumia 520 3g settings
- how to change internet network to 3g in nokia lumia 520
- network in nokia asha 206
- Mobile sim setting in nokia Lumia 520
- Internet access point for Nokia Lumia 520
- how to on mobile data in nokia lumia 520
- Asa lumia internnt manual setting
- Lumia520 hotspot open setting