These are the basic settings for the Nokia Lumia 520 mobile phone. You can see the user manual for the Nokia 520 on this website. The settings below is mainly the internet settings and also the WiFi settings on the phone as well as roaming. You can also use the user manual for the phone which is listed on this very website.
Save on data roaming costs
Mobile phone roaming can cost loads of money so you always want to use WiFi where possible as most hotspots are free as well as WiFi routers at home becoming the norm. These are the instructions for the settings on your mobile phone.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
- 1. Tap WiFi.
- 2. Make sure WiFi networking is switched to On .
- 3. Select the connection you want to use.
Close a mobile data connection
Tap mobile network, and switch Data connection to off.
How to stop data roaming
You will need to Tap mobile network, and switch Data roaming options to don’t roam.
Internet sharing settings
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > internet sharing.
2. Switch Sharing to On.
3. To change the name of your connection, tap setup > Broadcast name, and write a name.
You can also type in a password for the connection.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia asha 200 wifi settings
- nokia 200 wifi settings
- nokia lumia 520 internet settings
- how to do a data setting in cell nokia 200
- how to connect mobile data in nokia 200
- nokia 520 internet setting
- network in nokia asha 206
- data on/off for nokia asha 200
- Lumia520 hotspot open setting
- nokia lumia 520 free internet setting tutorial
- data connection not working in roaming lumia 520
- www nokia 200 mobile data connection com
- free internet uses setting in nokia 200
- How can always on my data in nokia asha 200