These are the basic settings for the Nokia Lumia 520 mobile phone. You can see the user manual for the Nokia 520 on this website. The settings below is mainly the internet settings and also the WiFi settings on the phone as well as roaming. You can also use the user manual for the phone which is listed on this very website.
Save on data roaming costs
Mobile phone roaming can cost loads of money so you always want to use WiFi where possible as most hotspots are free as well as WiFi routers at home becoming the norm. These are the instructions for the settings on your mobile phone.
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings.
- 1. Tap WiFi.
- 2. Make sure WiFi networking is switched to On .
- 3. Select the connection you want to use.
Close a mobile data connection
Tap mobile network, and switch Data connection to off.
How to stop data roaming
You will need to Tap mobile network, and switch Data roaming options to don’t roam.
Internet sharing settings
On the start screen, swipe left, and tap Settings > internet sharing.
2. Switch Sharing to On.
3. To change the name of your connection, tap setup > Broadcast name, and write a name.
You can also type in a password for the connection.
Incoming search terms:
- www nokia 200 mobile data connection com
- how to use free data on nokia 520
- How to turn watsapp mobile data on using nokia 311
- how to switch on data on a Nokia asha 200
- How to share internet with nokia 225 to nokia lumia 520
- how to setting nokia 200 internet setting
- How to set up your Nokia Asha 201 to be able to have mobile data?
- how to open Internet connection of nokia asha 200
- how to mobile data for whatsapp on nokia asha 200
- how to fix asha 200 whatsapp data connection
- how subcribe to packet data on nokia 2690 mobile to download
- error 800705b4 in lumia 720
- code for updating internent on nokia 200
- cara megatasi problem internet nokia 200eror