See the Xperia 1 III Mirroring on TV here. These are the basic features that you will need from the Xperia 1 III user manual. You can also search this website for other information and assistance. These are the basic features that you will need. The user manual has the full range of what the phone can do, however there is no space for a document that long for a website. Se below the basic connection and usage procedures. See also the Xperia 1 III specifications on this website.
Xperia 1 III Mirroring on TV
We will start with the connectivity issues which you might find useful.
Wirelessly mirroring the screen of your device on a TV
- Follow the instruction for your TV to enable the mirror function.
- On the Xperia 1 III Click on [Settings] -> [Device connection] -> [Connection preferences] -> [Screen mirroring].
- Now Press [START]
- Press [OK] and select a device.
When you want to disconnect then you will need to do the following:
- Press [Settings] -> [Device connection] -> [Connection preferences] -> [Screen mirroring].
- Press [Disconnect], then Press [OK].
These are the basic use of the mobile phone. See also the Idea SMS & USSD Codes as well as the Factory Reset Sony Xperia Z3 Dual and the Factory Reset Sony Xperia C4 Dual. Finally there is also the Nokia 520 Bluetooth Settings which you might need. This website has many other settings as well as network codes for use on your phone.