The Vodacom APN Settings has been added below. These settings are very similar to others on the South African network. These include the Virgin South Africa APN Settings as well as the MTN APN Settings which are also on here. The Vodacom APN Settings is for the Android, Windows as well as the Apple operating system. Complete the settings as shown as this will allow you to connect to the network. The Vodacom network settings are explained below.
Vodacom APN Settings
If you want to see how the Xperia 1 III mirroring on TV then click there. The network settings for the Vodacom network has been added below. The Apple is the easiest and first in the list. The Android and the windows 8 follows these. Search the side bar if you need any further help. The Afrihost APN settings are also on here.
iPhone APN Settings
- Go to Settings.
- Then Select General
- Then Select Network or Cellular
- Finally Select Cellular Data Network.
|Cellular Data Option||MMS Option|
Also MMS Proxy: <blank>
MMS Max Message Size: <blank>
MMS UA Prof URL: <blank>
Click on the network Tab to save the setting on your phone.
Android APN Settings
Firstly Press Main
- Then Select Settings
- Then Select Wireless and Networks
- After that Select Mobile Networks
- Then press Select Access point Names
- Then Delete all APN’s in this section.
- Again Press Menu
- Now Press New APN
- Finally Enter the follow settings one for General Data . The other for MMS
See all the settings for your Android phone as follows:
|Name: ZA – Vodacom Web|
Also MMS Port:
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: default, suplPXT Messaging MMS:
Name: ZA – Vodacom MMS
Also MMS Port:MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: mms
Windows APN Settings
First you will need to Click on the App list click Settings and then click on Cellular. Secondly you should delete any existing APN Settings.
- Press “Add Internet APN”
- Press APN and type in internet
- Then press Username and type in <blank>
- Press Password and type in <blank>
- Press Save
- Then Press “Add MMS APN”
- Press APN an type in <blank>
- Press Username and type in <blank>
- Then press Password and type in <blank>
- Press WAP gateway (URL) and type in
- Press WAP gateway port and type in
- Then press MMSC (URL) and type in <blank>
- Press MMSC Port and type in
- Press Max MMS Size and type in <blank>
- Then press IP Type and select: IPv4v6
- Finally press Save
See also the Vodafone India APN as well as the Exynos 9 Series (9820) processor if you are interested in hardware. There is also the Nokia 3310 Internet Settings and the Cell C APN Settings.