The Cell C APN Settings is added below for you to add to your mobile phone. This is similar to the Afrihost APN settings on this website. See below how to connect to the Cell C network with the network settings for your Android phone. The Windows phone as well as the Apple phone has also been added. If you don’t know how to do this then read below. There are also other pages on this webiste with pictures for you to see. See the sidebar for those links.
Cell C APN Settings
You can also search this website for other South Africa mobile phone networks. You will also note that they are almost all the same with a few changes here and there. Follow the instructions below for the network settings for the Cell C network. As you know, Cell C uses the network of Vodacom since they no longer own their own towers. See also the MTN APN settings.
iPhone APN Settings
- Go to Settings.
- Then Select General
- Then Select Network or Cellular
- Finally Select Cellular Data Network.
|Cellular Data Option||MMS Option|
|APN: ZA – Cell C Web|
Also MMS Proxy: <blank>
MMS Max Message Size: <blank>
MMS UA Prof URL: <blank>
Click on the network Tab to save the setting on your phone.
Android APN Settings
Firstly Press Main
- Then Select Settings
- Then Select Wireless and Networks
- After that Select Mobile Networks
- Then press Select Access point Names
- Then Delete all APN’s in this section.
- Again Press Menu
- Now Press New APN
- Finally Enter the follow settings one for General Data . The other for MMS
See all the settings for your Android phone as follows:
|Name: ZA – Cell C Web|
Also MMS Port:
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: default, suplPXT Messaging MMS:
Name: ZA – Cell C MMS
Also MMS Port:MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0
Authentication Type: PAP
APN Type: mms
Windows APN Settings
First you will need to Click on the App list click Settings and then click on Cellular. Secondly you should delete any existing APN Settings.
- Press “Add Internet APN”
- Press APN and type in internet
- Then press Username and type in <blank>
- Press Password and type in <blank>
- Press Save
- Then Press “Add MMS APN”
- Press APN an type in <blank>
- Press Username and type in <blank>
- Then press Password and type in <blank>
- Press WAP gateway (URL) and type in
- Press WAP gateway port and type in
- Then press MMSC (URL) and type in <blank>
- Press MMSC Port and type in
- Press Max MMS Size and type in <blank>
- Then press IP Type and select: IPv4v6
- Finally press Save
You can also see the APN Settings for Android on this website as well with pictures. There is also the APN Settings for Windows as well as other issues such as the how to Change Default Memory on the Asha 202. The Nokia 3310 Internet Settings has also been added.