If you have the older Nokia 105 mobile phones then you can find the user manual for the Nokia 105 on this website. You will note below is the basics from the user manual on how to change the ringtone on the Nokia 105. There are not many options on these old phones.
If you wish to change the predictive text on the phone then you can search this website for more details on how this gets done. Below are the basics for changing the ringtone.
Nokia 105 Ringtone Change
The following is the easiest to follow. Always ensure that your phone is fully charged before you change the settings on the mobile phone. Note that you have to start by selecting the menu option.
Select Menu > Settings > Tone settings.
Select Ringing tone
Pick a Ringtone, and select OK.
Tip: To switch quickly to silent profile, press and hold #.
Save a name and phone number
Press Menu, and select Contacts.
Select Add contact
Write the name, and press OK, then type in the number, and press OK.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 200 setting
- wifi setting on nokia200
- nokia lumia 520 ring ton setap trik
- nokia asha mobile setting apps
- Nokia asha 200 pause dataconection
- nokia 105ringtone free
- nokia 105 ringtone
- nokia 105 nokia tone
- nokia 105 custom ringtone black&white phone
- my nokiA asha is showing mobile data connection not available again 313 and again randomly
- how to setup nokia 105 feature phone when its unable to connect
- how to set internet settings on nokia 0168
- how to install ringtone in 105 nokia 2016
- 800705b4 codigo Lumia