The Nokia 225 mobile phone has many settings and this is how to setup the internet on the mobile phone. You can also find the user manual for the mobile phone listed here. Note that the Nokia 225 only had WAP when it was released.
Now you will need to setup you mobile phone for MMS and this is done by removing the current settings which the phone might have. You will need to find the APN settings.
Connecting to the Internet
- First click the Menu hot key.
- Now you must Scroll to the Settings icon and click Choose.
- Now Choose Connectivity.
- Now you must Scroll down to Mobile data and then click on Choose.
- Check that the Mobile data connection is turned on. If not then Choose this and select On before you have to click Back.
- Now Scroll down to Mobile data and then click the Choose option.
- You will need to choose Access points.
- The network settings will appear on the screen.
- Select the correct network settings and then click Choose.
Make sure not to confuse “proxy” and “MMS proxy”. The first one must be left blank and the value for MMS Proxy is 220.127.116.11
You will need to contact your mobile network provider for the APN settings for their network. The above is only an example of what needs to be changed and what needs to be left alone. If you are using WAP then the following also needs to be added:
- Internet Proxy: 18.104.22.168
- Internet Port: 8080
Example on a Nokia:
|1.||Activation of service by calling your provider|
|2.||Get APN settings from provider|
|3.||– go to the MAIN MENU|
|4.||– to TOOL’s|
|7.||select PERSONAL CONFIGURATIONS|
|8.||go to OPTIONS|
|8.||select ADD NEW|
|11.||Name: Aircel Internet homepage:http://www.google.com|
|14.||DATA BEARER: packet data|
If you cannot connect to the internet then check the proxy and port settings.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 225 tidak bisa internet
- nokia 225 internet browser
- nokia 225 internet problem solution
- nokia 230 internet setting
- nokia 225 browser not working
- nokia 225 tidak bisa buka google
- cara setting internet n
- NokiA Settings
- nokia 225 browser
- nokia 230 net setting
- nokia 225 configuration internet
- Nokia225 internet
- nokia asha 302 internet settings
- airtel manual configuration for nokia 225