If you wish to change the internet setting for your Nokia Asha 310 then you will first need to download the proper software being the Nokia Software Suite which will allow you to connect your phone to your computer. See this website for more details on the software.
Internet Settings : Nokia Asha 310
You need to install Nokia Suite and then via the Connectivity menu. You will then have to leave your mobile phone in standby. Then go to Nokia Suite and follow the steps:
- Select Tools.
- Select Options.
- Select Connect to Internet.
- Select Use manual settings.
- After that you will need to fill the following fields with the APN settings from your network provider. You can find the data in the configuration settings of your phone or on the network operator’s website.
If you are looking for more information the download the user manual for the Asha 310 for more details and settings for your phone.
Incoming search terms:
- nokia 310 internet settings
- nokia asha 311 internet settings
- nokia 310 internet setting
- cara seting internet nokia 310
- Free download web settings for nokia asha310
- internet settings for nokia asha
- nokia 310 settings
- cara setting internet nokia 310
- airtel internet settings for nokia asha 310
- nokia asha 300 manual internet settings
- nokia asha 308 internet settings
- Nokia internet brown download
- nokia asha 310 settings